wanita sederhana yang punya cinta sederhana

Monday, June 6, 2011

Vibrating Reach The Light of Day

Now I will never again doubt as to the time
Although middle tired of walking on the mud-mud life 

Stay living tiptoed along with broken legs and bleeding 
Would not the earth have long said you were a woman with tears never dry? 
A broken wing terkepak abstinence? 
Who never give up despite receding? 
Walaupn merangas clump of my soul soar 
I'll keep stepping up the naturalness of life 
Finding the time to be immortal in the hearts, like the earth we wrote this departure 
But I'm still lazy to spell out the time that continues to revolve 
While emotion and grief sorrow whom belong either

Let the light pooled on the day although please thaw so the windI survived because love never dies in my heart 
And tears are the dew-cool watering heart 
The rushing flood of people who I loved 
I think what to go too pleased to achieve vibrating light of day 
Silently screaming gulls become a white swan song





Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Vibrating Reach The Light of Day

0 komentar:

Post a Comment