wanita sederhana yang punya cinta sederhana

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Letting You Go Off

While this has opened the veil from my mind's eye
 I have come to view the content of your heart for the last time 
Because I knew there was no strength in order to restore yourself into my arms 
As he stood before the people and away from the passion 
I put myself into the natural thoughts 
Silent scary how many centuries passed in the darkness where life rise and fall 
The death of desire is not able to control your soul 
You discard the view from the eyes of my eyes as if going to want to hide the mystery that is in face-to-eye 
Then slowly you say "Go back to him, our story has ended, and awareness has been to remove the paintings are drawn by dreams. 
Go back to your house before swallowing sharp spy " 
Heart is tortured and then I replied: "No ..!!!  
I can not believe what you just said! You love me. 
I see the light of love from the look in your eyes. 
It will not leave this place but remain at your side.
I came here to follow you to the ends of the earth so grab me and spill my blood " 
With a higher tone you say: 'I'm going to go all the memories with you " 
Suddenly the look on my face full of cotton all hopes turn into despair and bitterness in the ocean like a terrible storm hit. "Who has loved you like me? 
Heart of whom if not my heart, which can vibrate the soft touch you?" 
My body collapsed to the ground trying to open my eyes with eyes blurred by the smell of farewell 
From my mouth came out: "Go ..... life is weaker than with death but death is weaker than LOVE
I have set you free from terror and dry and bitter laughter living with me 
I think that it's better for me to sacrifice my heart, my happiness and my life than handcuff you and shorten your steps 
Go Train ....... ! you have been waiting for dusk in the courtyard of my





Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Letting You Go Off

0 komentar:

Post a Comment