wanita sederhana yang punya cinta sederhana

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sowing Seeds Of Altitude And Germinating In Plain Heart

I'm pursuing a rainbow toward nirvana 
The top spot as the holy spirit that flew from the sea floor 
In between the sky and clouds that march-wine
And grandeur of the great future

Garden of Life tells the happiness into the soul
Enchantment of the early tone 
The beauty of the future 
unites feeling with singing mirth


Animate my body that makes light of heaven singgsana 

Crowned the warmth of a peaceful puffing 
Will show the events of past experience 
And the appearance of the secret of immortality that would come

I will sow the seeds of love heights with finger finger 

planted on  plain heart with hands of love 
In the field of flowers blooming romance  
Where is that place no more laughter dry 
There is no story about the density of grief because of disappointment 
No more tears are heartbreaking 
No sweat restless 
No more heart-covered accounts
And in this place there is no emptiness and silence

It's time to reap the seeds with a feeling of silence
 
Without having to disturb the sleep of angels
Slowly picking the fruit of love 

Collected in baskets made ​​of sincerity miss 
Look at my love field yields very satisfactory 
I will soon proclaim this news all over the
my heart happyMy soul is full of glory and peace 

My face shines as radiant happiness of my heart plains





Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sowing Seeds Of Altitude And Germinating In Plain Heart

0 komentar:

Post a Comment