wanita sederhana yang punya cinta sederhana

Saturday, March 5, 2011

As The Sun Promise


You are like a dream come and go quietly
On top form mind a friendly entry into my soul through the curtain wall
Playing and raising my hopes
Then I build a hope and spoil my dreams

A conscience guides me with love
A person who saw love as a poet
Giving does not have stayed before, melt should not be burned
Expect but do not obtrude



Hand my love will hug your body when shivering caused tempest
Through the inner strength within me will I give my heart
And from behind the door of my hopes will sniff out and approached the cheerful
Immediately you enter the Circle closed door and open slowly


In a later pulse of our breath will flow heavenly water
Who will water the day of your day along with the sparrows that are always flying and screaming in every morning
I will always be loyal to friends and enemies in each row of your time
This is my promise as a promise that the sun will always rise from the eastern horizon







Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : As The Sun Promise

1 komentar:

  1. andai aku bisa basa inggris...heuuuu
    tapi nice poem,,,i like it....

    ReplyDelete