wanita sederhana yang punya cinta sederhana

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All For You

In every breath of my breath I admire you 
In every beat of my heart I love you
In each beat of my pulse I love you
In each of my blood flow I love you

Please is present in His 

And coalesce into a tributary which flows  
Because love binds her soft hands that made me hungry desire desire and thirst
  for   dignity and pride 
And let the feeling of thirst and hunger follow and menjeratku


Love would be pleased to guide my path 

Wake at dawn with a winged heart and deliver to praise and thank for the day today that was covered in love 
Pondering in the hot afternoon and explore the summit peak of love 
Home in the evening with a deep heart of gratitude 
Then go to bed with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and songs of praise on your lips

All love to do for you 

Until you understand the secret of his own heart  
Receive a conscience who love you  
And you will no longer feel alive with a shivering soul in the face of hurricane

 So Grab my hand 

Embrace the beauty of your hand
And this is my body hug with your love's hand 

And this is my heart Take ....!!! 
Will I dedicate just for you .......





Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : All For You

0 komentar:

Post a Comment